Chinese medicine is a type of traditional medicine which has been in the market for 2500 years. It comes in various forms like herbal medicines, massage, dietary therapy, acupuncture, cupping therapy, moxibustion and exercise. Recently it has also included western medicines as one of its forms.
How does different forms of the medicines useful?
- Herbal medicines- used to prevent radical cell damage, increase the function of liver and also controls inflammation.
- Massage- leads to manipulation of soft tissues which helps in good blood flow in the body.
- Dietary therapy- this helps in prevention of any deficiencies, improve detoxification and boost energy in the body.
- Acupuncture- helps in reduction of stress, to reduce lower pain and improvement in the hormonal balance.
- Cupping therapy- this helps in digestion, to improve the immunity system of the body and to manage the pain in different body parts.
- Moxibustion- it is burning of a herb near the skin. It helps in keeping the body at stable temperature and leads to good flow of blood.
- Exercise- it helps to increase concentration, strength and flexibility in the body.
Overall benefits of medicines made by Chinese people
- Lowers inflammation- inflammation is the key to most of the diseases especially cancer. Thus, it offers an increased rate of protection from cancer.
- Reduces headaches- due to unbalanced sleep and excess stress, headaches are common. Thus, it helps to relieve head pains.
- Balances hormones- due to a stressful and busy life, hormonal imbalance in common. Thus, it improves the rate of fertility by helping in hormonal balance.
- Improves liver- liver in one of the main organs which are prone to most of the diseases because of unhealthy eating. Thus, these medicines help in proper function of liver and keep it in good condition.
Thus, these medicines help in the overall protection of the human body from unwanted diseases and risked health.