A cup of coffee in the morning is regarded as one of the best ways to ensure a ‘pleasant’ start. Coffee consumption provides a much-needed energy boost. In addition to the taste of freshly brewed beans and their distinctive flavor, a cup of coffee has a variety of health and well-being benefits that can keep you energized.
Easy Ways To Custom Coffee Drink
Coffee consumption has been associated with several health benefits, such as a decreased risk of type 2 diabetes and liver, cardiac, and neurological illnesses. It may also improve mental health and increase longevity. This essay will therefore focus on easy ways to custom your coffee drink (วิธีชงกาแฟสดเองง่าย ๆ, which is a term in Thai).
Our basic recipe for creamed coffee is simple enough to create at home. This foamy beverage, known as dalgona coffee, may become your new favorite caffeinated beverage. It is considered the easy ways to custom your coffee drink.
- 3 tablespoons of instant coffee
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 400-500ml milk (we used whole milk)
- In a bowl, whisk the coffee, sugar, and 3 tablespoons of hot water for roughly 5 minutes, until the mixture is thick, frothy, and has formed stiff peaks. This is simplest to perform using an electric whisk, although it can also be done manually.
- To prepare hot coffee, warm the milk and pour it into two heat-resistant mugs. Pour the milk into two glasses for a cold coffee. Pour half of the coffee mixture evenly into each of the glasses. Before serving, thoroughly whisk the beverage.
A Flawless Cappuccino
Cappuccino is a traditional Italian coffee drink created with steamed milk, equal parts double espresso, and steamed milk foam over the drink. The cream can be substituted for milk. It is often smaller in volume and has a thicker covering of microfoam than a latte. Espresso is often produced using finely ground, dark-roasted coffee.
- ¼ cup instantcoffee powder
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp water
- In a large dish, combine 1/4 cups of instant coffee powder, 1/4 cups of sugar, and 3 tablespoons of water.
- Mix thoroughly to dissolve sugar.
- Using a hand mixer, combine the ingredients. Also possible to use a whisk or a blender.
- Beat for five minutes, or until the mixture becomes foamy and lighter in color.
- Ensure the mixture is creamy and thick. This combination can be refrigerated for one week in an airtight container.
- To make a cappuccino, warm-up two cups of milk.
- Whisk and bring the milk to a boil to create foamy milk.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cappuccino mixture to a cup.
- Top with foamy milk and gently combine.
- To make it stronger, add a tablespoon of the cappuccino mixture and stir carefully.
- Drink hot cappuccino with the cook.
Coffee is a popular beverage renowned for its ability to sharpen focus and increase energy. Many individuals rely on easy ways to custom your coffee drink to set their day off to a positive start. In addition to its invigorating effects, coffee has been associated with an extensive number of potential health advantages, giving you even more reason to start brewing.