The main question that a number of entrepreneurs have in their minds is what exactly is Udyog Aadhaar. If you are also looking for an answer to this question, you are in the right place as you will finally get an answer here.
Udyog Aadhaar is nothing but a government registration that is provided along with a recognition certificate and a unique number in order to certify small/medium businesses or enterprises.
The central motive behind the launch of this facility was to offer a way for the government to provide the maximum benefits to medium or small-scale businesses or industries in India, who are registered via MSME through their Aadhar Card Number.
The owner, director or proprietor of the entity will provide his/her 12-digit Aadhar Number, whether the enterprise or entity is a sole proprietor, LLP, a Private limited company or anything else. It should have the recognition certificate provided via the Udyog Aadhaar registration process.
How to get Udyog Aadhaar Certificate
Here is a simple guide for registering under MSME for obtaining Udyog Aadhaar.
- The SME (Small and Medium Scale Enterprises) owner needs to fill a one-page form that he can do either online or offline. For online registration, the applicant should visit the official website: www.msme.gov.in
- If someone wishes to register for more than one industry then they should opt for individual registration
- In this form, the MSME has to self-certify its existence, details of the business activity, bank account, ownership and employment details, and other information
- Here, during this registration process, the individual needs to provide his self-certified certificates
- As mentioned above, no registration fees are required to be paid for this process
- After filling the details and uploading the same, the registration number would be generated and the same would be mailed to the email address given in the UAM which should contain unique UAN (Udyog Aadhaar Number).
- Here in this article, we have understood what is Udyog Aadhaar Certificate, it will be surely useful for you to grow your business. If you wish to go for Udyog Aadhaar registration then you should visit the Online Udyog Aadhaar registration portal.
Further business accounting needs can be taken care of by EZOTO Software – By Downloading this gst invoice app you would be able to manage invoice, accounting, credit, inventory, customers, etc and fulfill all your accounting needs.