Hey! How are you? Are you interested to know about a great substitute for your cable TV? Then here we go. YouTube TV is the best experience you can have in streaming live videos by cutting your cable off. This can be identified as the best subscription service that you can find for relatively less amount of money that you have to pay for the service. This is an on-demand service which you can access the content at anytime and anywhere needed. YouTube TV app does not need high end Android device to run. You can smoothly run on any budget Android TV. If your Android TV lags, you can use Clean Master like tool to manage RAM usage and boost device speed.
Features of the YouTube TV
- By using this YouTube TV you can watch around 70 channels including world leading broadcasts like ABC, FOX, CBS, NBC, ESPN etc. You can watch anything that you like belonging to sports, news, entertainment etc.
- Theintuitive interface of the app attract the users.
- You can have this app in your mobile, tablet, gaming console, and computer. If you want to watch the content on a big screen then you can use YouTube TV on your smart TV also through Google Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV etc.
- The app allows you to have 6 sub-accounts of YouTube TV for a house. And all can have access to cloud DVR also. That is an outstanding feature that offers by this YouTube TV. This feature allows the users of the app YouTube TV to store the content you need to record shows. It allows to record shows that are airing at the same time. The data that are record will be saved in the data centre of the service providers. You may like to know that the storage space is unlimited through this feature and the recordings will be stored there for nine months. You do not have to pay extra to have a large storage space.
- The app is very easy to use. The navigation through the app is very simple.
- The best alternative for the cable TVs.
- If you are using android mobile then you can minimize the YouTube TV by enabling to use other applications in the mobile.
- If you have Google Home Speaker then you can control things like selecting channels, starting channels, pause, resume, and stop like functions by using voice only.
- If you are not interested with the app you can be free from the app anytime that you want.
- The price of the app YouTube TV was increased from $50 to $64 with effective from 30th June, 2020 for the new users and from 30th July, 2020 for the current users.
- Can have control over your recorded content even when you are offline using desktop and the mobile.
- You can now mark the previous watched content as watched.
- For the safety of the eyes the dark mode is added.
- Can jump in to the most needed piece of the news in your TV screens.
At first YouTube does not available on Fire TV devices. Recently YouTube TV for Fire TV made available via Amazon App Store. You can download this app from other Android TV app stores like Filelinked and Aptoide TV. If you are unable to download this app from default app store, you can use Filelinked.