Mesotherapy, also known as meso fat, is a non-invasive process that utilizes vitamin injections into the hypodermis layer. This treatment aims to obtain the body shape that the patient desires and eradicate fat and cellulite in certain locations.During the procedure known as the meso fat surgery, phosphatidylcholine, an extract of soybeans, vitamins, egg yolks, as well as other minerals, are injected into the subcutaneous fat.
What Is MESO Fat (เม โส แฟ ต คือ, which is the term in Thai)?
Lipids in various body parts will begin to melt, disintegrate, and assemble into extremely small molecules as a direct result of the presence of these substances. After that, these atoms will transform into liquid fats, which can then be expelled from the body by urination and eructation. The treatment will enhance circulation in both the blood and the lymphatic system, making the tissue in the immediate area stronger and more firm.
After Meso Fat, Make Sure You Get Some Rest.
- Consume at least two litres of water every day, and try to drink even more if you can; this will assist in the breakdown of fat in the body.
- Both drinking and smoking are strictly prohibited.
- Consume foods that are good for you and try to keep a healthy weight. You should cut out fried foods to maintain a healthy weight and stop forming new fat cells.
- Make consistent movement a part of your daily routine to build muscle and reduce overall body fat.
Advantages Of Utilizing Mesofat
- No downtime was required for the procedure.
- He is not experiencing any discomfort at all. In this instance, anaesthesia is not required at all. It doesn’t take too much time to inject it, either.
- Cautionary Notes Regarding Mesofat
- There is a possibility of an allergic reaction.
- The edoema that occurs due to injections often subsides after about 24 hours.
How Much Does It Normally Cost To Get Mesotherapy?
The total cost of your mesotherapy sessions will be based on several different factors, such as the location of your provider’s office, the level of experience that your provider possesses, the number and size of the areas that you have treated, the specific ingredients that are included in your mesotherapy cocktail, and the number of sessions that you plan to schedule.Because mesotherapy is considered a cosmetic procedure, it won’t be covered by health insurance policies.
Once completed, the effects of a mesotherapy treatment have a good chance of becoming permanent, provided that the patient does not put on any further weight.