If I want to sell my car quick, I will have to follow the following steps. For starters, although there are other ways to sell your car, the internet is undoubtedly a great ally in this process.
Based on this assumption, what should we do to make the sale a success? Read on to learn how to sell your used car and make an excellent deal!
Prepare Your Used Car For Sale.
The first step in making your used car sale a success or get the best price for my car is to prepare it, fixing any problems that may hinder the sales process – be it aesthetics or mechanics.
If you want to sell car compare how attractive it is in the eyes of the buyer, follow the tips below:
- Wash well and wax your car, keep it as bright as possible;
- Repair all scratches;
- Check the tires and change them if necessary;
- Change the oil;
- Check most of the essential items, which draw attention when they don’t work, such as headlights, turn signals, interior lights, windshields, noise that bothers you, among others;
- Vacuum the inside of the vehicle, keep it clean and, preferably, with a pleasant odor;
- Keep the mechanical part 100%, doing a review before advertising.
Advertise The Car For Sale
After preparing your car and getting it ready to sell, it’s time to announce it. It is sometimes bad selling a car without insurance.
Today, the best option to sell your used car is to advertise on the internet in online marketplaces. After all, there are thousands of people looking for a used car at the same time.
It is virtually effortless and practical, and some factors must be taken into account to guarantee the sale of your car quickly.
Insert too many photos in the ad
Take lots of photos: from the front, the sides, the rear, and some details. Photograph everything you think is necessary to show the excellent condition of the vehicle. Buyers like to see photos before checking in person.
But, if you have doubts about how to take good photos with your phone, check out these tips:
- Park the vehicle in a visually clean place;
- Place the car either totally in the shade or totally in the sun;
- Take distance and make the car appear entirely on the cell phone screen;
- Make the photo with the cell phone horizontally;
- Cover the card with a specific paper or cover plate, but never use your hand for this.
With these tips, your photos will look great for the ad.
Angles to make the photo of your used car
Enter vehicle mileage
Never omit the mileage, as it may appear that the car is already running too far. So, be as sincere as possible when advertising and report the total mileage of the vehicle.
It is essential to know that the odometer shows two different information on the panel: partial mileage and total mileage. Do you know what the difference is between the two?
Partial mileage is that which can be started, paused, and restarted by the driver. Generally, this marker is used to average fuel consumption if the car does not have an on-board computer;
Total mileage is that traveled by the vehicle in its entire life.
Set a price compatible with the make and year of the car
Search the website that you are going to advertise your used car before actually creating the ad. Check other ads and observe the values. If you want to sell quickly, place your ad with a slight reduction compared to others and also try selling a car without insurance.