For many people, writing text is an extremely painful process. It requires frankness and honesty, a lot of patience, and intellectual effort. But even when you want or need to write, you cannot. Looking at a blank slate you are racking your brains, wasting time, feeling annoyed, but not writing anything. Why is writing such an excruciating process?
It happens that this is part of your responsibilities and you want or have to make in the shortest possible time. Let’s see how you can do this:
- Start by analyzing the message you want to convey to the reader. Before presenting it, define the problem described in the text, the expected reaction of the reader to the text, the purpose of the text, as well as the reason why the text will be of interest to the reader.
- Many people involved with writing hate to sketch. With this in mind, one simple piece of advice can be given: tackle the text as soon as you wake up and finish it as quickly as possible. Do this before breakfast. This way you’ll set yourself a timer and have a draft in a very short time.
- Yes, writing is not like a conveyor belt. This is art. But the template doesn’t kill creativity. It guides it, allows it to concentrate on the main thing, not to be distracted by the routine. The template can consist of:
- An introductory paragraph highlighting the problem and promising a solution;
- Body of text with several tips in a logical order;
- The final paragraph where the author encourages the reader to follow the advice.
These 3 tips will help you speed up the writing process for any of the writing assignments, but if you need to, you can always buy college assignments online.